Bank of America Campus Up for Sale
BREA, CA—The 100% net-leased corporate office campus here totals 637,503 square feet, and industry sources say it could fetch up to $120 million.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Three Legs of the New Capital Structure
- Miami Emerges as Promising Tech Cluster
- Tootell Heads to Transwestern
- Inland Empire Office Market Improves
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising
- Corporate Real Estate’s Shifting Landscape
- J.F. McKinney Deal to Boost C&W in Chicago and Beyond
- Office Sector Finally Booms