Phoenix Firm Picks Laguna Cliffs Inn
LAGUNA BEACH, CAŚClassic Hotels & Resorts adds the 36-room boutique hotel to its California Coastal Collection, which includes the adjacent Inn at Laguna Beach.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Miami Worldcenter Hits Big Milestone
- How Resort Design Has Evolved
- Two Industry Execs Among Amtrak Victims
- HREC Advisors Hires Lodging Transaction Veteran
- Harrison’s Riverbend Getting Euro Hotel
- US Drives Y-O-Y Global Gains: RCA
- Strategic Hotels CEO Talks Four Seasons Acquisition