Fa Joins JLL for Pacific Northwest Services
SAN FRANCISCO—Based in San Francisco, John Fa will handle all aspects of commercial real estate project management and development management for the firm throughout the Pacific Northwest region.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Office Space, A Tool for Recruiting
- AIG Taps Dachille as CIO, Acquires His Firm
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- The Next Areas for OC Job Growth