About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Inland American RE Trust Changes Name
- Public Universities Tapping Private Operators
- Lender Appetite Strong for Student Housing
- Multifamily Investors Target Indiana
- People are Staying After 5:00 in DTSD
- Preiss JV Acquires Vista Student Housing
- Wall Street Lender Bets on Student Housing
- Walker Dunlop Originates $27M Mizzou Loan