About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Duke Taps Hrubes to Lead St. Louis
- The Cloud’s Impact on CRE is Clear
- Investors Launching More Industrial Projects
- Older Properties Also Finding Buyers
- Industrial Pricing Heads Toward Peak
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- E-commerce Firms See Explosive Growth
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth