About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- DTLA’s Tallest Living Wall Opens
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Changing Healthcare Market Driving New One-Stop Clinic Designs for Medical Practices
- Germantown Academy’s New Upper and Middle School Achieves Gold LEED Status
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Grand Central Area Gets Key Rezoning
- Joseph Wong Chosen to Design The Block