About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Best Western Unveils New Name, Logos, Brand
- Strong Demand Fueling Rent Hikes, New Construction Projects
- Downtown Needs 125,000 Apartment Units
- HB Management Acquires Denny Triangle Properties
- Makers Quarter to Merge Culture, Innovation
- Southern Land Company Celebrates Grand Opening of 3601 Market
- How Users View OC’s Industrial Market
- Oakland's Mixed Use Hive Creates Buzz