About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base