About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- Tishman to Build New CBS DC Bureau Headquarters
- CEMEX Will Occupy New Memorial City HQ
- Investing Arm of Chinese Construction Company Buys in Jersey City
- 450,000-SF Power Center Moves Dirt
- Bahamas Super Resort Stalled in Bankruptcy
- Pollack Bets Big on Florida Multifamily Development
- Opening and Sale of Hotel Z Completed