About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What You Need to Know About Legal Changes
- Will USC Village Revitalize the Submarket?
- Adaptive Reuse Grows in Arts District
- WEHO Condo Prices Up 8% YOY
- Walkability: It’s Not Just a Buzzword Anymore
- Could This New Law Hinder the Boom?
- Nadji Sees No Disruption from Rate Hike
- Lone Star Completes $7.6B Home Properties Buy