About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Apartment Turnover Rates Will Keep Increasing
- Demand Increases for Single-Family Homes
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising
- Sugar Hill Sells Upper Manhattan MF Building
- Chelsea MXD Gets $34 Acquisition Loan
- Should We Be Building More Condos?
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market