About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Steady Hiring Favors Multifamily
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- Weisbrod: New 421a is More Aggressive
- The Single-Family Home Builder’s Secret
- Foreign Investors Flocking to Boston, Gateway US Cities
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- NYC Multifamily Projects Aimed at the High End Market
- Micro Units: Next Big Thing?