Experiential Tenants, Grocery Shake Up
LOS ANGELES—Gary Glick, partner at Cox Castle Nicholson EXCLUSIVELY tells GlobeSt.com that based on the deals they are doing, there are two major movements in retail.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Westbrook Buys 1375 Broadway for $310M
- Partners Break Ground For Hahne’s Redevelopment In Downtown Newark
- 225-Acre MXD Wins $125M Construction Loan
- Tulfra Acquires 225K SF Mixed-Use Totowa Building
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- Behind the Deal: $88M CocoWalk Trade Dissected
- The Key to Managing Mega Developments
- “Perfect Storm” Driving Up Retail Assets