Kennedy Wilson Expands TX Team
SAN ANTONIO–The California-based company has hired seven new employees, who previously worked for the now closed office of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Office Space, A Tool for Recruiting
- AIG Taps Dachille as CIO, Acquires His Firm
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- The Next Areas for OC Job Growth