About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- The Bottom Line About Hotel Profits
- Chesapeake Takes DTLA Ace Hotel for $103M
- Foreign Investor Takes Another Orlando Hotel
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- NYBC: 2014 Construction Spending Soared