Top Beach Housing Concentrated in HI, CA
IRVINE, CA—The greatest number of beach-town markets rated highest for home values, weather, air quality and crime rates are based in the West, RealtyTrac reports.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now
- Huge Pharma Lease Proves Trophy Offices Do Better in Suburbs