About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Biotech Presence Grows in Midtown
- Renewal Rates Will Shock Office Tenants
- Goose Island Rising as New Submarket
- This Atlanta Office Building Sold for $85M
- SL Green Inks Nearly 40,000-SF Midtown Lease
- How Office Design Dictates Behavior
- Douglas Shorenstein, 60; Shorenstein Properties CEO
- West Coast Based Emerging Leaders