Julián Castro Tapped as HUD Secretary
WASHINGTON, DC—The mayor of San Antonio, Julián Castro has shown great interest in revitalizing the city's urban core and affordable housing issues in general.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Uber Picks Brickell for Miami Offices
- New Study Calls for Further BRA Reform
- Virginia Launches Group to Promote International Trade
- Repurposing and Geography Counter Growth Impediments
- REBNY Elevates James Whelan
- Is Seniors Housing Absorption Becoming a Problem?
- JPMorgan May Bring More Jobs to NJ from NYC
- City Looks to Spur Development in South Boston, Roxbury