About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Ashford Trust Acquires Two MN Hotels
- NY, CT Investors Buy Iconic Hartford Office Properties
- Swiss Hotel Investor Scores With TotalBank
- Hotel Sale Reflects Dadeland Renaissance
- Trio of Miami’s Most Powerful CRE Women
- Big Hotels Eyed for Transformation