About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Craft Brewing Industry Was Where in 2000?
- Pfizer to Consolidate Operations to Kendall Square Complex
- Industrial Rehab Announced, Tenants Fall In