Mayor Launches Youth Summer Job Initiative
SAN FRANCISCO—The program, a private/public partnership, is intended to create an unprecedented 7,000 jobs for local youth this summer and year-round.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Eastern Consolidated Beefs Up Investment Sales
- Construction Begins On Hamilton Crossings Shopping Center
- Where is SD Getting and Nurturing Tech Talent?
- C&W Bestows First Annual Markman Award
- Hunt Midwest Gets New CEO
After Record-Breaking Year
- Income Stagnation Holding Down Growth
- NJ Industrials Benefit from West Coast Congestion, Canal Expansion
- Chipurnoi Named Woman of Influence