About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Omni-Channel Presence and Personalization
- Historic Flatiron Gets Millennial-Minded Makeover
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- PayPal Bets on the West Village
- Curalate and Lyquix, Web Firms, Relocate and Expand in Center City
- New Survey Reveals Top 25 CRE Tech Firms