About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds
- Multiple Project Starts on Horizon at Millenia
- Neighborhood Inspires Hotel Design
- WaterWalk Inks $100M Deal with UK Firm
- Ashford Prime Explores Its Alternatives
- How the Hotel Sector Can Achieve Growth
- When Secondary Markets Catch Lender Attention
- Metropica: Lincoln Road in the Everglades?