About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Crowdfunding Shows Its Longstanding Potential
- Airbnb Is A Serious Threat
- What’s Really Driving the Urbanization Trend?
- Are We Too Focused on Millennials?
- Could This New Law Hinder the Boom?
- China’s Economy Will Cost Global GDP 3%
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Hospitality Programming for Success and Guest Loyalty