About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Boston Ups Ante in Gaming Lawsuit
- Little Italy High-Rise Site Trades
- Anchor Health Opens Outpatient Facility in Chester County, PA
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- Why Foreign Consumers Flock to Miami Retail
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space