About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Drives Traffic with Destination Store
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- 4 Massive Orlando CRE Challenges
- Orlando’s Hottest Net Lease Sectors Revealed
- Clarion Partners Acquire Downtown Office Building for $49M
- Vestar Takes on Glendora Marketplace
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot