MetroGroup Sets Financing for Nearly 200,000 SF
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—The firm arranges more than $30 million in loans for the acquisition and refinancing of three properties located in Laguna Niguel, San Diego and Pomona, CA.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Loan-Application Defects Trending Down
- Simon Beats Estimates with 22% FFO Gain
- Hunt Mortgage Hires Cap Markets Head
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- MF Execs Say Debt’s Harder to Come By
- TIER REIT Begins Public Trading on NYSE