About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Impact Profile Series: Cousins’ Thad Ellis
- It’s Not About Where You Do the Work
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds