About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options