About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Technology “Integral” to New Office Design
- KC Puts Emphasis on Live, Work, Play
- Why Class-B Office is Hot in OC
- Absorption in Chicago Office Turns Negative
- FMERA Launches New Website to Market Fort Monmouth
- CBRE Handles Both Sides of $7M Sale In Roseland, NJ
- Q1 Office Sales Top $453M in San Diego
- Atlanta’s Retailer Leasing Challenge