About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Auction.com, HREC Sell Alena Portfolio
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Foreign Firm Grabs Disney Best Western
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- Lodging Continues Its Darling Run
- Chatham Pays $298,000 a Room for These Hotels