About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- High Housing Costs Point to Millennial Flight
- No Worries on Rates Say Wells and Prologis
- Marcus & Millichap Names Wilson Senior Associate in Philadelphia
- Office Space Serves as a Petri Dish
- Integrated Services Help Drive Business
- Sundt Taps Mike Hoover as President
- McCraney Brings on Reinforcements
- Hartz CEO Forms New Firm