About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- MBRE Pays $131M for 9 Medical Buildings
- Lillibridge Portfolio on the Market
- Tech and Equipment Increase MOB Renovations
- Johnston: Med School a "Rare Opportunity"
- First New Office Building in 25 Years Opens on I-287 Corridor
- Surprising Facts About the Healthcare Sector
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Norvin Healthcare Properties Buys on LIC