About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Florida’s Up and Coming Industrial Duo