About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- Central Florida Tourism Site Gets Major Makeover
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Coral Ridge Mall Wins Big Loan
- RKF Promotes Five Brokers