About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Silver Lining in September’s Job Numbers
- How Hungry Are Multifamily Investors?
- Economic Growth Booming in South County
- NGKF Report: Steady Office Growth in Q3
- Another Market Effect From Low Interest Rates
- CRRC Plant Will Be Major Economic Driver
- Economist: Economic Uncertainty Is Just a Blip
- How Will Rising Rates Really Affect the Market?