About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retail Vacancy Rates Hit All-Time Lows
- What Does the Senate's Budget Mean for DC?
- Engineering Firm Hill Rejects Unsolicited Takeover Bid
- Developers, Not Speculators, Buying Bank-Owned Properties
- Bad Month for REITs, But Not a Bear Market
- Investors Bullish on NJ Industrials: JLL
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up