About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Office Space in Top Tech Cities Commands a Hefty Premium
- A Rate Increase: Adversity or No Big Deal?
- Boston Q2 Was Best Market in Nearly Four Decades
- Apts. Will See ‘Above-Trend’ Demand
- How Macro Factors Affect the Housing Market
- Bank Regulations May Increase Competition
- Auction.com: August Sales to Reach 5.64M