About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- Kushner and Ironstate Earn Smart Growth Award in Jersey City
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Duke Breaks Ground on Corp. Headquarters
- Gov. Scales Back Funding for Purple Line Light Rail Project
- JLL: NYC Tenants Want the Best; Investment Grows in Brooklyn
- Perception Drives Anchor Rents Up
- NAR: Existing Home Sales Rebound