Tricorp Hearn JV Debuts Springhill Suites Anaheim
ANAHEIM, CA—The 120-room hotel in the Anaheim Resort District is ready for the local tourist market and offers a variety of amenities.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Auction.com, HREC Sell Alena Portfolio
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Foreign Firm Grabs Disney Best Western
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- Lodging Continues Its Darling Run
- Chatham Pays $298,000 a Room for These Hotels