About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- Miami’s Hottest (Old) Real Estate Trend
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- Why Foreign Consumers Flock to Miami Retail
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Scaffolds Go Up at 1800 K St.
- Hilton Crystal City Secures $55M Refi Loan
- Student Housing Expanding Fast at ISU