Anderson Completes 93 Deals in 2013
HOUSTON–Transwestern’s top producer, Eric Anderson exclusively tells GlobeSt.com that the most challenging deal he completed last year was with C&J Energy in Westchase.
About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Rutgers Behavioral Health Leases in Cherry Hill
- Monmouth's Reinhart Gets Endowed Chair
- Citco Debuts NYC Gateway Biz Center
- Court Approves A&P DIP Financing Drawdown
- DTZ 2Q Report Sees Strong Gains in Northern and Central NJ Office Market
- CBRE Brings The Hub To Four Falls Corporate Center In West Conshohocken, PA
- Campus Apartments Hires Kate Grasso as Vice President Of Leasing and Marketing
- Starwood Expands in Three Regions