About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market
- Freddie Mac Prices, Upsizes Actual Loss STACR to $1B
- Spring Home Sales off to Strong Start
- Why Millennials Are Flocking to Nashville
- Are Fort Lauderdale and Miami Condo Buyers Different?
- Atlanta Office Developers: Take Caution