About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste
- NYC Multifamily Projects Aimed at the High End Market
- Micro Units: Next Big Thing?
- Metropica: Lincoln Road in the Everglades?
- Behind Imperial Beach’s Big Comeback
- RADCO Expands Multifamily Focus in Kennesaw
- The Biggest Shift in Apartment Management