About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What’s Really Driving Atlanta’s CRE Market?
- Ness Holdings Looks To High Growth Markets
- Home Ownership Reaches 22-Year Low
- REBNY: Brokers Confident But Watching Interest Rates
- Investors Want Assets Near Employment Hubs
- Sales of Luxury Homes Accelerating
- Apartment Turnover Rates Will Keep Increasing
- Demand Increases for Single-Family Homes