About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sales of Luxury Homes Accelerating
- This MF Investor Plans Big Spending in ‘15
- Investors Want Assets Near Employment Hubs
- Apartment Turnover Rates Will Keep Increasing
- Demand Increases for Single-Family Homes
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising
- Sugar Hill Sells Upper Manhattan MF Building
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD