About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Impact Profile Series: Cousins’ Thad Ellis
- It’s Not About Where You Do the Work
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds