About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Russo, Forsgate Acquire Meadowlands Site
- 4 More Powerful CRE Women in South Florida
- Mesa West Stays Active in Chicago Market
- Department of Child Safety Relocates
- Citigroup Inks 125,000 SF Lease at Miami Center
- Mesa West Expands to Chicago