About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- BNY Mellon Provides Financing in Richmond Business Parks Sale
- NAI Hiffman Brings on New Industrial Team
- Industrial Is a “Darling” of CRE
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market
- Detroit Industrials Garnering Notice
- Liberty Breaks Ground on New Flex Building at The Navy Yard