About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Little Spec Space Left at Gateway at UTC Project
- 4 Massive Orlando CRE Challenges
- How Millennials Are Influencing Miami Retail
- NAI Mertz Inks 121,500 SF Industrial Lease in Dayton, NJ
- Zimmerman Joins SVN as Vice President
- Woodmont Acquires 437K SF Pittston Industrial
- US Bank Tower Signs Anchor Tenant
- Roselle Park's 119-Unit Grande Apartments Fetch $12.2M