About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- Bussel Brokers Sale Of 502 York Street in Elizabeth, NJ
- Avison Snags Heavy Hitting JLL Duo
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Developers, Not Speculators, Buying Bank-Owned Properties
- Agency Seeks 348,000 SF in Montgomery, Prince George's County
- National Firms Continue Regional Buys