About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Behind Imperial Beach’s Big Comeback
- SL Green Pulls In Midtown Expansion
- Convention Center Getting Some Streetsense
- Brookfield Midtown Tenant Heads Downtown
- Exceptionally Busy Summer for Boston Housing Market
- Miami Attracting More New-to-Market Tenants
- JLL Wins $103M Industrial Portfolio Gig
- Largest Class A Office Block Hits Market