About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- DMR Architects Refits Long-Vacant Space for Frontage Labs
- US Office Economy Shows Promise in Q2
- Colliers Closes $51M in Financing Deals
- A Little Lipstick and Some Blush, and Three Tenants Sign
- Where Does Miami Office Go From Here?
- How to Maximize Shrinking Space Needs
- Atlanta Sees ‘Unprecedented’ Industrial Pipeline
- Zachry Unit Relocating to Westchase Park II