About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sony Music Inks Big Deal in Coconut Grove
- Four WTC Brings In Four New Tenants
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- Employee Comfort Central to Office Design
- 15 Years of Mega Office Leases
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Los Angeles Economy Is Finally Post-Recovery
- Downtown Poised for Big Office Comeback