About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sears Files for REIT Spinoff; JVs with GGP
- Prudential Provides $110M Fannie Mae Loan for Residences on the Avenues
- JBG Cos. Secures $27M Refi for Westin Reston Heights
- Investor Opportunities, Challenges and Fears
- 15 REITs Look Likely to Boost Payouts
- Huebscher: ‘Broad-Brush Demand’ for Multifamily
- Capital Square Gets Investors for 1,000+ Midwest Units
- JAG's "Unique" Tax Credit Structure Funds $58M Workforce Housing