About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- AR Capital Forms Acquisitions Division
- Jade Developers Win $284M Construction Loan
- 99 Wall Will Go Condo; CBRE Arranges Loan
- Goodwin Procter Identifies Legal Risks in Crowdfunding
- Women Receive Little Venture Capital
- ‘Not Merely a Gender Issue but a Generational One’
- Drever Betting on Retired ‘Workforce’ Housing
- Realty Mogul Gains Certainty of Capital