About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Craft Brewing Industry Was Where in 2000?
- Pfizer to Consolidate Operations to Kendall Square Complex
- Industrial Rehab Announced, Tenants Fall In