About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- West Coast Based Emerging Leaders
- Vanderbeck Named Leasing and Sales VP at Hartz Mountain
- Pauls Picks Up Five McDonough Industrials
- Do All Roads Lead to and Through Miami?
- What’s Sparking Tampa Bay’s Industrial Fire?
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- Holding Through the Downturn
- Creative Office Grows in Bushwick