About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- TAMI Cos. Get Big New Space at Bklyn Navy Yard
- Atlanta Sees ‘Unprecedented’ Industrial Pipeline
- Largest Yacht Repair Facility Sells for Big Bucks
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Lease Expanded at AmberGlen Center
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge
- Cold Storage Bldg. Sells for $33 Million