About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- How Tech Changes the Pace of Hotel Deals
- Jack Portman Reveals Biggest Career Challenge
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- When Should You Pay a Defeasance?
- Best Western Unveils New Name, Logos, Brand
- After the Hurricane Hits What Now
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance