About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Miami Dream Team Partner on Luxe Orlando Project
- Mount Vernon Update: 1,000 Residential Units, 70,000-SF of Retail Added
- Crowdfunding Underwrites Philadelphia Area Residential Fund
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?