About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- BioMed Stock Rises on Report of Possible Sale
- Demographics, ACA Spur Change in Healthcare RE
- Should We Worry About Senior-Housing Oversupply?
- Institutional Construction Has Soared
- Pomerado Pro Plaza Changes Hands
- Life Sciences Forges Ahead in Twin Cities
- Fortis Closes LI College Hospital Deal
- Physicians Group Buys Office Complex for Nearly $117M