More Builders Adopt Solar as Standard
SAN FRANCISCO—Solar is becoming ‘the new granite countertop’ in today's home market and is expected to soon become the mainstream option, says PetersenDean’s Wendi Zubillaga in part 2 of this EXCLUSIVE Q&A.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Historic Flatiron Gets Millennial-Minded Makeover
- Omni-Channel Presence and Personalization
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- PayPal Bets on the West Village
- Curalate and Lyquix, Web Firms, Relocate and Expand in Center City
- New Survey Reveals Top 25 CRE Tech Firms
- Amenities, Tech Crucial in OC Apt. Development