About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Hyde Park Ready to Hit National Stage
- Student Housing Expanding Fast at ISU
- Construction Starts on Vue53 in Hyde Park
- Corvias Campus Living Wins $548M Private Loan
- Virtus and Aspen Start NE Student Housing
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- Inland American Becomes InvenTrust Properties
- What’s the Key to Student-Housing Success?