About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- New Bridge Loan Program Tops $127M
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase
- 55 Miracle Mile Sees Breakthrough
- “Seaport Will Be a One-of-a-Kind Destination”
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- What Makes the Downtown Development Cycle Different
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?