About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Swire, Simon and Whitman Tag Team on Brickell Retail
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- When Split-Use of Retail Doesn’t Pencil
- Retail Center Focuses on Mom-and-Pop Stores
- 18/7 Communities Gaining Momentum
- Wheeler/Brand Scores Second Wells Exec
- Two Commercial Condos Sold in Tribeca
- Investors Scramble for Multi-Tenant Retail